iLite sets up all Moodle sites in accordance with the best practices defined by Moodle. This is the baseline for ensuring that all sites are set up correctly and function as expected.
A security evaluation and performance benchmark tests are done as part of the setup and final check.
All iLite hosted solutions come standard with the following:
- All sites have an SSL certificate.
- Sites are set to run using HTTPS.
- Servers are patched to the latest security releases available.
- iLite hosts on servers that are ISO27001 compliant.
- Daily backups of the database and core code.
- Scheduled backups of all courses.